Saturday, January 21, 2017

Austin teen pleads guilty to stabbing nurse 21 times, wrote in diary: ‘I’m so proud of myself’ – Dallas News


Dallas News


Austin teen pleads guilty to stabbing nurse 21 times, wrote in diary: ‘I’m so proud of myself’
Dallas News
Pearl Moen didn’t succeed in killing the victim, a stranger she encountered outside an Austin apartment building in November 2015, but wrote that "murder gives me a high unlike any other," according to the Austin American-Statesman. The 23-year-old

and more »

Click here to read the full article…

To read more news like – Austin teen pleads guilty to stabbing nurse 21 times, wrote in diary: ‘I’m so proud of myself’ – Dallas News, visit nursepractitioner.education

https://www.nursepractitioner.education/austin-teen-pleads-guilty-to-stabbing-nurse-21-times-wrote-in-diary-im-so-proud-of-myself-dallas-news/




from WordPress https://nursepractitioneredu.wordpress.com/2017/01/22/austin-teen-pleads-guilty-to-stabbing-nurse-21-times-wrote-in-diary-im-so-proud-of-myself-dallas-news/

No comments:

Post a Comment