Saturday, February 4, 2017

Eaton nurse charged with sex assault withdraws not guilty plea in Fort Collins case – My Windsor Now


My Windsor Now


Eaton nurse charged with sex assault withdraws not guilty plea in Fort Collins case
My Windsor Now
FORT COLLINS — A former Eaton nurse has withdrawn his not-guilty plea to charges related to the sexual assault of three hospital patients who were sedated at the time of the abuse. The Coloradoan reports that 44-year-old Thomas Mark Moore withdrew his …

Click here to read the full article…

To read more news like – Eaton nurse charged with sex assault withdraws not guilty plea in Fort Collins case – My Windsor Now, visit nursepractitioner.education

https://www.nursepractitioner.education/eaton-nurse-charged-with-sex-assault-withdraws-not-guilty-plea-in-fort-collins-case-my-windsor-now/




from WordPress https://nursepractitioneredu.wordpress.com/2017/02/05/eaton-nurse-charged-with-sex-assault-withdraws-not-guilty-plea-in-fort-collins-case-my-windsor-now/

No comments:

Post a Comment