Monday, February 13, 2017

‘I want my pension’ – Nurse wants your help to put case in front of UK parliament – Jamaica Star Online



‘I want my pension’ – Nurse wants your help to put case in front of UK parliament
Jamaica Star Online
"So after that, I parted ways with them. I told them I wanted my pension and then I got a letter saying that I was employed as a physiotherapist. I have been at the same hospital as a nurse for nearly 20 years and they are telling me that I am a

Click here to read the full article…

To read more news like – ‘I want my pension’ – Nurse wants your help to put case in front of UK parliament – Jamaica Star Online, visit nursepractitioner.education

https://www.nursepractitioner.education/i-want-my-pension-nurse-wants-your-help-to-put-case-in-front-of-uk-parliament-jamaica-star-online/




from WordPress https://nursepractitioneredu.wordpress.com/2017/02/13/i-want-my-pension-nurse-wants-your-help-to-put-case-in-front-of-uk-parliament-jamaica-star-online/

No comments:

Post a Comment