Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Former New York Nurse Pleads Guilty to Engaging in Sex Acts with – My Champlain Valley FOX44 & ABC22


My Champlain Valley FOX44 & ABC22


Former New York Nurse Pleads Guilty to Engaging in Sex Acts with
My Champlain Valley FOX44 & ABC22
Malone, NY – A former addiction treatment nurse in Saranac Lake pleaded guilty to two charges the New York State Justice Center announced Tuesday. Jessica Dresser, 31, of Plattsburgh, plead guilty to sexual misconduct and drug possession charges.

and more »

Click here to read the full article…

To read more news like – Former New York Nurse Pleads Guilty to Engaging in Sex Acts with – My Champlain Valley FOX44 & ABC22, visit nursepractitioner.education

https://www.nursepractitioner.education/former-new-york-nurse-pleads-guilty-to-engaging-in-sex-acts-with-my-champlain-valley-fox44-abc22/




from WordPress https://nursepractitioneredu.wordpress.com/2017/05/03/former-new-york-nurse-pleads-guilty-to-engaging-in-sex-acts-with-my-champlain-valley-fox44-abc22/

No comments:

Post a Comment