Saturday, July 22, 2017

Nurse, I’ve come over all peculiar . . . I don’t think you’re worth more than Gary Lineker – The Times



Nurse, I’ve come over all peculiar . . . I don’t think you’re worth more than Gary Lineker
The Times
Should anyone ever be paid more than nurses? They may know almost nothing about medicine but they will empty your bedpan and mess around with your drip for a while, until someone more senior comes along. I have heard lots of nurses on phone-in …

Click here to read the full article…

To read more news like – Nurse, I’ve come over all peculiar . . . I don’t think you’re worth more than Gary Lineker – The Times, visit nursepractitioner.education

https://www.nursepractitioner.education/nurse-ive-come-over-all-peculiar-i-dont-think-youre-worth-more-than-gary-lineker-the-times/




from WordPress https://nursepractitioneredu.wordpress.com/2017/07/22/nurse-ive-come-over-all-peculiar-i-dont-think-youre-worth-more-than-gary-lineker-the-times/

No comments:

Post a Comment