Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Why I am leaving nursing: ‘Morale is the lowest I have ever seen it’ – The Guardian


The Guardian


Why I am leaving nursing: ‘Morale is the lowest I have ever seen it’
The Guardian
The number of nurses and midwives leaving the profession has risen by 51% in four years, with higher numbers leaving than joining for the first time on record. We asked our readers who are nurses to tell why they are going, here’s your response.
I’m going to have to leave my job as an NHS nurse – I just can’t take it anymoreThe Independent

all 2 news articles »

Click here to read the full article…

To read more news like – Why I am leaving nursing: ‘Morale is the lowest I have ever seen it’ – The Guardian, visit nursepractitioner.education

https://www.nursepractitioner.education/why-i-am-leaving-nursing-morale-is-the-lowest-i-have-ever-seen-it-the-guardian/




from WordPress https://nursepractitioneredu.wordpress.com/2017/07/05/why-i-am-leaving-nursing-morale-is-the-lowest-i-have-ever-seen-it-the-guardian/

No comments:

Post a Comment