Sunday, June 4, 2017

‘Please help me find taxi driver who saved my life’ says 19-year-old student nurse caught up in terror attack – Telegraph.co.uk


Mirror.co.uk


‘Please help me find taxi driver who saved my life’ says 19-year-old student nurse caught up in terror attack
Telegraph.co.uk
A student nurse, who may have saved lives by running into a restaurant to warn of the terror attack, has sent out a public plea to find the taxi driver who saved hers. Rhiannon Owen ran into Applebee’s restaurant and shouted that there were men with …
Student nurse who survived London Bridge attack makes emotional plea to find taxi driver who saved herMirror.co.uk
Student nurse reveals moment cabbie saved her life by screaming ‘please run’ as she turned to see terrorist with The Sun
Taxi driver saved life of student nurse in path of terroristBelfast Telegraph
Evening Standard
all 4,661 news articles »

Click here to read the full article…

To read more news like – ‘Please help me find taxi driver who saved my life’ says 19-year-old student nurse caught up in terror attack – Telegraph.co.uk, visit nursepractitioner.education

https://www.nursepractitioner.education/please-help-me-find-taxi-driver-who-saved-my-life-says-19-year-old-student-nurse-caught-up-in-terror-attack-telegraph-co-uk/




from WordPress https://nursepractitioneredu.wordpress.com/2017/06/04/please-help-me-find-taxi-driver-who-saved-my-life-says-19-year-old-student-nurse-caught-up-in-terror-attack-telegraph-co-uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment