Friday, December 23, 2016

New York: Addiction Treatment Nurse Charged With Rape – My Champlain Valley FOX44 & ABC22


My Champlain Valley FOX44 & ABC22


New York: Addiction Treatment Nurse Charged With Rape
My Champlain Valley FOX44 & ABC22
A nurse from Saranac Lake Addiction Treatment Center has been indicted on rape charges. State investigators say the nurse raped a male resident in her care in February of 2016. According to a media release, Jessica Dresser 31, of Plattsburgh, New York …
Nurse charged with rape of patientWPTZ

all 2 news articles »

Click here to read the full article…

To read more news like – New York: Addiction Treatment Nurse Charged With Rape – My Champlain Valley FOX44 & ABC22, visit nursepractitioner.education

https://www.nursepractitioner.education/new-york-addiction-treatment-nurse-charged-with-rape-my-champlain-valley-fox44-abc22/




from WordPress https://nursepractitioneredu.wordpress.com/2016/12/24/new-york-addiction-treatment-nurse-charged-with-rape-my-champlain-valley-fox44-abc22/

No comments:

Post a Comment