Wednesday, December 21, 2016

School nurse, Westlake resident responds to personal profile questions – Austin American-Statesman


Austin American-Statesman


School nurse, Westlake resident responds to personal profile questions
Austin American-Statesman
What’s your career ambition? To complete my masters in the next two years and teach in a registered nurse program. I love public health and hope to work in that area too. After I put my three children through college, I would like to obtain my PhD in

Click here to read the full article…

To read more news like – School nurse, Westlake resident responds to personal profile questions – Austin American-Statesman, visit nursepractitioner.education

https://www.nursepractitioner.education/school-nurse-westlake-resident-responds-to-personal-profile-questions-austin-american-statesman/




from WordPress https://nursepractitioneredu.wordpress.com/2016/12/22/school-nurse-westlake-resident-responds-to-personal-profile-questions-austin-american-statesman/

No comments:

Post a Comment